“Are you managing or running a health or care organisation in Lincolnshire and would like to benefit from joining a new health and care network in Lincolnshire that supports your role”?
If yes, you are invited to join the Lincolnshire Health and Care County Managers Network.
More information about the network
Lincolnshire Health and Care County Network (LHCCN) has been set up to facilitate and enable a collective working platform for Lincolnshire CEO and Managers within the health and care sector. The purpose of this network is to provide mutual support and opportunities for partnerships and collaboration, quite often our work feels very challenging and isolated, LHCCN intends to help reduce this. In addition, the LHCCN aims to provide a basis for a 2 way dialogue with commissioners and providers adopting a single communication channel across the county.
Lincs Health & Care County Network main aims are:
- To provide opportunities for sharing best practice, skills, knowledge and advice
- To be a key point of contact for commissioners and providers of health & care services
- To provide opportunities for joint working and better collaboration between health and care services
- To jointly respond (where appropriate) to consultations and consider what support could be provided where local health and care services may be at risk
- To provide opportunities for networking, mentoring and support, within this Network and other relevant networks across Lincolnshire
- To utilise available opportunities to ensure best use of channels of communication for strategic level engagement eg Healthwatch Lincolnshire seat on Lincolnshire Health and Wellbeing Board
Please send completed membership forms to firstname.lastname@example.org