The NHS has produced a Long Term Plan, setting out all the things it wants health services to do better for people across the country.
For these plans to work, the NHS needs to shape local plans based on local needs. We asked people #WhatWouldYouDo to improve local services in Lincolnshire.
We heard from over 400 people about the changes they would like to see. These include:
- Easier access to more local NHS services
- A more holistic approach to treatment
- Technology needs to be embraced and developed as a ‘world class’ facility but not assumed that everyone will participate
- More information, advice and guidance about how to make better lifestyle choices and an affordable and supportive infrastructure to achieve this
- Waiting times for appointments need to be reduced
- Diagnosis and test results needs to be much quicker
- Services need to be much more visually joined up, this also includes ‘strategies’ from any of our statutory bodies that impact on the local population.