We all love the NHS and value social care support, but let’s make it even better this year. Tell us about your experiences of health and social care, and the changes that you would like to see made locally. #SpeakUp2020
So what are we doing about it?
We're calling on more people to share their views and experiences with us. We all love the NHS and value the support that social care services provide, but they need to hear from the people who use them about how they can improve.
We want to know about your experiences at all stages of care, including:
- How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- What was your experience of care like?
- How did you feel about the further treatment, care or support you were offered?
By taking just five minutes to speak up about what's worked and what can be improved, you can help future services improve care for you, your loved ones, and your community. It’s that simple.
How to get involved
You can share your views with us by:
- Completing our online form here
- Giving us a call on 01205 820 892
- Sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, if you would like to join in the conversation online to help us spread the message you can find us on Twitter https://twitter.com/HealthwatchLinc and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/healthwatchlincolnshire/ or join in with #SpeakUp2020.