Steering Group Members
The Healthwatch Lincolnshire Steering Group plays a vital role in ensuring people in Lincolnshire are engaged, listened to, and provided with an avenue to tell us their views and opinions on health and social care. By people sharing their experiences with us, we can help people feel valued, and make sure their voices are heard and help shape health and social care services in Lincolnshire.
The Healthwatch Lincolnshire Steering Group is made up of individual volunteers with a passion for NHS and social care services and ensuring they meet the needs of local people.
Our Steering Group members are independent and impartial and listen to the issues that really matter to people in Lincolnshire.
- Chair - Liz Ball
- Vice Chair - Pauline Mountain MBE
- Dr Brian Wookey
- Dr Maria Prior
- Alison Lowerson
- Sue Clements
- Sarah Fletcher - CEO HWLincs
- Nicola Clarke - HWLincs Operational and Development Manager
- Dean Odell - Healthwatch Contract manager
- Julie Evans - Healthwatch Information, Signposting and Safeguarding Officer
- Oonagh Quinn - Healthwatch Involvement Officer
- Pam Royals - PA & Administrator
- Hannah Darley - Project and Support Officer
Could you help our work of improving health and social care?
We are currently recruiting to our Steering Group.
Do you have good communication skills and the ability to be objective and think critically about information? This could be for you.
This is a volunteer role.