Healthwatch Lincolnshire is looking for young people aged 18-24 to join us. Young volunteers will work with Healthwatch Lincolnshire to make sure young people’s views of health and social care services are listened to.
Young Healthwatch encourages people from a wide range of backgrounds to hear from people in their own community or support other young people to do this. We try to make sure that it’s accessible for everyone who wants to be involved.
Our aims are to;
- Listen to the views of young people, including those who aren’t involved in Young Healthwatch.
- Create projects and reports which benefit the work Healthwatch Lincolnshire does.
- Help to make Health and Social care services friendly and accessible to young people.
- Use unique and creative ways to engage and involve young people.
- Inform young people about Health and Social care services.
Volunteer travel costs can be reimbursed.
If you’re interested in making a difference in your local community, get in touch!