- Lincolnshire based engagement and insight charity, HWLincs is seeking to recruit a full-time Contract and Project Support Worker.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an established charity in a key ‘hands on’ role.
- The successful candidate will support the team with additional capacity, knowledge, and expertise in delivering a variety of internal or externally funded projects.
- We are looking for a motivated, flexible person who can offer a ‘can do’ approach to a busy and driven charity.
- Initially this a one-year fixed term contract with potential to become permanent. We support mixed working approaches and would consider secondment; job share and flexible working for the right candidate. We currently offer flexible homeworking for all our employees although we do have an office base in central Boston.
Employment type: full-time (36.5 hours) with flexible working
In the immediate term this role is required to support the delivery of a specific contract, working with residential care sector. Knowledge or interest of this sector is not necessary but would be preferable. The role will also be assigned to a variety of other HWLincs projects and contracts, with the opportunity of job progression.
The role would suit someone with confident communication at all levels, a strong organisational approach, a logical thinker, good I.T. and problem-solving skills. Experience of working on projects involving organisational stakeholders and communities is preferable but not essential.
We ask interested applicants to email a CV along with a covering statement or video which covers how the essential and desirable criteria are met for this position (see attached document). Please note that CVs will only be considered with a full covering statement. To submit your details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 24 Nov (by 5.00pm)
Interviews will be held on 29 and 30 November (these will be held virtually)