Healthwatch Lincolnshire Youth Forum invites you to join them in making a difference in your community.
We’re looking for enthusiastic young people aged between 14-24 who want to help influence health and social care services in Lincolnshire, make a difference to their community and have their say on what’s important to them.
HWLincs and Healthwatch Lincolnshire support people to have a voice, to bring about positive change with people and communities and influence improvements in health and social care services.
If you live in Lincolnshire and are looking for an opportunity to meet like-minded people, engage in lively discussion, take part in forums, and have your input into surveys and projects, then get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
- Healthwatch Lincolnshire Youth Forum exists to make health and social care services work for the people that use them, especially young people.
- Our role is to ensure that local decision makers and health and care services put the experiences of young people at the heart of their work.
- We believe everyone’s voice should be heard.
Who can volunteer?
We welcome volunteers from 14-24 years of age, with a wide range of ideas who are keen to have their voices heard and to work with others to bring about change.
Why volunteer with us?
- Join our Youth Forum online to talk about health and social care matters that are important to you.
- Help us make sure we are gathering young people’s experiences by reviewing surveys and taking part in projects.
- Have your input into where you think Healthwatch Lincolnshire can make a difference in the community.
- Gain valuable skills and experience, boost your confidence and your CV.
- Have the opportunity to do some community engagement work when available.
- Help with social media posts to engage other young people in our work.
If you’re interested in joining the new, exciting online Healthwatch Lincolnshire Youth Forum then click here, leave your name and email address and we’ll contact you to invite you to our next online Youth Forum. If you’d like more information, please email email@example.com or telephone 07436 581999 to speak to the Volunteer Officer.
We look forward to meeting you and hearing your voice!